DRAFT version of Federal "Justice" Shutdown Project

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:08:48 PDT 2018

On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 19:41:20 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Monday, March 19, 2018, 10:51:37 PM PDT, Shawn K. Quinn
> <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
>
>  On 03/20/2018 12:23 AM, jim bell wrote:
> > 'victimless crimes', such as ... illegal re-entry to America
>
> >I agree with the other examples you cited, but I would not call
> >illegal
> (re-)immigration a victimless crime in all circumstances. I agree our
> immigration laws are broken as currently written and enforced;
> however, dealing with illegal aliens takes resources away from the
> rest of us, especially given that they often do not pay the
> appropriate amount of taxes back into the system compared to someone
> here legally.
>

> I agree that there are not always sharp demarcation lines between
> victimless-crimes and crimes with a victim.  Further, there are
> crimes with a few clear victims (murder, assault, robbery) and crimes
> where the victimization is diffuse (counterfeiting, which arguably
> victimizes anybody using a currency).

	the distinction is pretty sharp. Either there's a victim or
	not. In the case of theft, murder and counterfeiting all have
	victims. Counterfeiting is just a more sophisticated version of
	theft.

	crossing the imaginy boudaries of the americunt nazi state or
	any other state is not a crime by any sane, let alone by any
	libertarian standard.

> When I suggest that illegal re-entry is a 'victimless crime', that
> does not mean that there are not other crimes which illegal re-entry
> employs (such as people-smuggling) and further, crimes that it
> enables:  Any crime subsequently committed by a person who is
> illegally present in America.

	there is no such thing as being 'illegaly present in america'.

	this is the A of the ABC of libertarian philosophy.

>  Kate Steinle's case in San Francisco
> is an excellent example of this.   These crimes are ENABLED because
> the illegal alien is in America.

	no such thing as an 'illegal' alien

> If he is out of America, he might
> still commit crimes, but they would be crimes that some other
> government would have to deal with.
>
> Also, keep in mind that the U.S. government doesn't need to actually
> convict these people of some crime, in order to expel them.

	the the fucking, nazi, americunt government has no right to
	'expel' anyone. I think you know that?

> Put
> simply, if the government had actually been enforcing immigration law
> for the last 30+ years, there might easily be a half-million illegals

	what are you talking about? Didn't you say you are a
	'libertarian' and an 'anarchist'? Has Jim Bell's mail account
	been hacked?

> in America, rather that what I suspect to be, 20 million.  (the
> figures bandied commonly  about, 11-12 million are nonsense.)
>
> So, if ICE actually did its job,

	.... Jum Bell might want to create a new email account because
	this one can't belong to him.

> much of the crime associated with
> illegal aliens simply wouldn't occur.

	What. Crime.

	No point in dealing with the rest of your fascist, 1000% anti
	libertarian vomit.