Jim Bell Interviewed in Anarchapulco

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Mar 19 17:51:52 PDT 2018

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 12:40:02AM +0000, jim bell wrote:
>  On Monday, March 19, 2018, 5:06:39 PM PDT, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>  On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 22:56:40 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxwWKQ2pbO0
>

> >so let's say that people refuse to plead 'guilty' - wouldn't they just
> >be kept in jail forever, waiting for their turn? Do you have
> >references showing that if the govt can't do a 'speedy trial' it will
> >set their hostages free?
>

> There is such a thing as the "Speedy Trial Act",  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedy_Trial_Act
>
> However, it has as many holes as a piece of Swiss cheese.  However,
> the Feds have a limited capacity to house pre-trial prisoners, a
> limited number of prosecutors, courtrooms, judges, investigators,
> etc.  Currently they are putting on about 77,000 new defendants
> each year, probably convicting 76,000 of them, yet only having
> about 2,500 trials each year.  In other words, about 30 convictions
> for each actual trial.  I am hopeful to drop this to maybe 1.5 to 2
> convictions for each actual trial.
>
> I don't believe that the Feds will be able to put on more than
> about 5,000 trials, given their limited capacity.  Give virtually
> every defendant a powerful motivation to demand a jury trial, and I
> think the large majority of them will do so.  There would still be
> plea agreements, but they will be on a far better basis, for the
> defendants, than before.
>            Jim Bell

Besides getting rid of government and having some sort of stable
utopian anarchy, I think the "gang of 12" or trial by jury, where the
jury has absolute discretion to declare "not guilty" and thereby
implicitly (or explicitly) throw out legislative clauses or entire
acts of parliament, is a practical way forward from where we
currently be.

Greater sovereignty (actual authority) simply -must- be vested in the
people, one way or another.

Thus far, TPTB have made much hay in every civil war, every overthrow
of an existing tyrant, where the (((bankers))) fund all sides of all
wars, by printing their fiat "loans" to unlimited amount, and thereby
they don't care who wins, as long as all sides are beholden to their
fiats.

The fundamental is not compromised government.

The fundamental is who is behind the compromised government, who is
compromising them (in the past with homosexual compromat, nowadays
pedosexual compromat, and otherwise also via murder, and threats of
murder of loved ones).

It is the authority/sovereignty of individuals, and checks and
balances such as the gang of 12, which may be accepted by the
majority in order to effect a non-compromised "revolution into the
hands of the same old powers that be".

Good luck,