Accidental Warrior: The Life and Time of Barrett Brown

g2s g2s at riseup.net
Thu Mar 15 09:23:44 PDT 2018

Its not accidental. Hes a self-promoter with an ego as big as the sky like most junkies I know whose attempting to ride Assange's coattails the way that curbhugging panhandler junkie "Commander X" attempted to ride Brown's.
Moreover, the "Pursuance Project" faq reads like a screed you might find written on a bathroom wall, which is what I suspect BB is doing in his spare time when he's not busy playing video games.
See attached screed found in local public restroom for reference.
Rr
-------- Original message --------From: grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> Date: 3/14/18  7:52 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: cypherpunks at cpunks.org Subject: Accidental Warrior: The Life and Time of Barrett Brown
Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t13B_jCQzFM

Film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt3aidwogck