The Bifurcationing - NRAce War - RaHoWa on the rise [WAR] [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Mar 8 18:14:06 PST 2018

On Fri, Mar 09, 2018 at 11:39:58AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 08, 2018 at 09:16:03PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > <booming loudspeaker>
> >   In the blue corner we have the JUSA and the SPLC!
> >
> > <booh! hisss!>
> >
> > <booming loudspeaker>
> >
> >   And, in the red corner, we have NRAceWar and the Neo, Nazis!
>

> The alt right is off the floor and a glass of Buddhist water splashed
> on his face has him woke and angry - turns out that (by today's
> (((MSM))) standards) the Dalai Lama is quite literally a Neo Nazi:
>
>  Right Wing Buddhist Death Squads
>  https://dailystormer.name/right-wing-buddhist-death-squads-now/
>
>  Dalai Lama: “Germany, cannot become an Arab country”
>  “The goal should be that they return”
>
> Certainly there's plenty of ME reconstruction work required...

And a new move takes the stage folks, LOGIC is in the center of the
ring - not something we've seen here before, but likely a few points
in favour of the NRA - likely to see this move a few times yet, and
not much but (((ANTIFA))) “shut it down” tactics in response:

 https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-08/how-offended-emotionally-shaken-lawmakers-responded-viral-gun-speech-nick-freitas
 How "Offended, Emotionally Shaken" Lawmakers Responded To This Viral
 Gun Speech By Nick Freitas