The Bifurcationing - NRAce War - RaHoWa on the rise [WAR] [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Mar 8 16:39:58 PST 2018

On Thu, Mar 08, 2018 at 09:16:03PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> <booming loudspeaker>
>   In the blue corner we have the JUSA and the SPLC!
>
> <booh! hisss!>
>
> <booming loudspeaker>
>
>   And, in the red corner, we have NRAceWar and the Neo, Nazis!

The alt right is off the floor and a glass of Buddhist water splashed
on his face has him woke and angry - turns out that (by today's
(((MSM))) standards) the Dalai Lama is quite literally a Neo Nazi:

 Right Wing Buddhist Death Squads
 https://dailystormer.name/right-wing-buddhist-death-squads-now/

 Dalai Lama: “Germany, cannot become an Arab country”
 “The goal should be that they return”

Certainly there's plenty of ME reconstruction work required...