Re: [WAR] rocket porn, Putin style, and the end of the modern empire regime

g2s g2s at riseup.net
Sat Mar 3 06:36:06 PST 2018

-------- Original message --------From: John Young <jya at pipeline.com> Date: 3/3/18  2:39 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org> Subject: Re: [WAR] rocket porn, Putin style, and the end of the modern
  empire regime
Louder the brag weaker the braggart.

At 07:17 PM 3/2/2018, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>Given the FUKUS (France, UK, US) / NATO axis general's' general
>assessment of Russia's growing military capabilities and capacity as
>"eye watering" back in 2015 and earlier
>   http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/10/21/russia-winning-the-electronic-war/
>
>https://thediplomat.com/2016/04/russias-surging-electronic-warfare-capabilities/
>, one wonders what their viewpoint is after yesterday.
>
>It is certainly a happy day today as we witness a nation not only
>capable of, but willing and effectively undertaking to stand firm
>against the evil, despotism and shameless murdering regime of the
>USA.
>
>How sad it is that these words can actually be spoken - truthfully,
>in fact, and without sarcasm, but such it is.
>
>Good luck all,
>

>https://russia-insider.com/en/putins-remarkable-historic-march-1-speech-moscow-video-excerpts-full-transcript/ri22667
>Putin's Remarkable, Historic March 1 Speech in Moscow -
>Video Excerpts, Full Transcript
>

>Epic Putin: We Warned You, You Wouldn't Listen - 'Listen to Us Now!'
>https://russia-insider.com/en/epic-putin-we-warned-you-you-wouldnt-listen-listen-us-now-video/ri22676?ct=t(Russia_Insider_Daily_Headlines11_21_2014)&mc_cid=8e0495ef10&mc_eid=5110f4b440
>
>We've excerpted the parts of the speech where he describes each
>weapon, and will be posting them here. The other weapons are:
>
>     Putin Stunner #1: Invincible Nuke-Powered and Armed Underwater
>Drones MANY TIMES Faster Than Any Ship (Video)
>https://russia-insider.com/en/putin-stunner-1-invincible-nuke-powered-and-armed-underwater-drones-many-times-faster-any-ship
>
>     Putin Stunner #2: 'The Avangard' - Invincible Nuke-Tipped Cruise
>Missile at 20X! Speed of Sound (Video)
>https://russia-insider.com/en/putin-stunner-2-avangard-invincible-nuke-tipped-cruise-missile-20x-speed-sound-video/ri22672
>
>     Putin Stunner #3: 'The Dagger' - Invincible Plane-Launched Nuke
>Missile at 10X Speed of Sound (Video)
>https://russia-insider.com/en/putin-stunner-3-dagger-invincible-plane-launched-nuke-missile-10x-speed-sound-video/ri22673
>
>     Putin Stunner #4: Mini, Nuke-Powered Engine for Invincible,
>UNLIMITED RANGE Guided Nuke Missiles (Video)
>https://russia-insider.com/en/putin-stunner-4-mini-nuke-powered-engine-invincible-unlimited-range-guided-nuke-missiles-video
>
>     Putin Stunner #5: 'Sarmat' - Next Gen, Invincible, Unlimited
>Range Nuke Missile (Video)
>https://russia-insider.com/en/putin-stunner-5-sarmat-next-gen-invincible-unlimited-range-nuke-missile-video/ri22675
>
>And Putin's explanation of why Russia developed all these weapons:
>
>     Epic Putin: We Warned You, You Wouldn't Listen - 'Listen to Us
>Now!' (Video)
>https://russia-insider.com/en/epic-putin-we-warned-you-you-wouldnt-listen-listen-us-now-video/ri22676
>
>Transcript below:

Vox: "A mysterious radiation cloud spread over Europe in September. Russia finally acknowledged it.
But officials won’t say where it came from."
https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/energy-and-environment/2017/11/22/16691374/russia-admits-mysterious-radiation-cloud/
 Perhaps a test fire of nuclear-powered missile they recently declassified in Putin's speech.
Rr