[POLITICS] [CULTURAL ETHNIC WAR] The Jewish War On White Australia Continues

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Mar 31 04:59:10 PDT 2018

Different people want different things.

The sequence for Australia is roughly this:

 - Pacific Islander "original" Australians, talls and pygmies

 - Southern Indian invasion, genocide of the pacific islander
   talls and pygmies
   - this leaves Australia's modern "aboriginals"

 - Chinese visitations, but no settling

 - British "invasion", Captain Cook, doctrine of Terra Nullius,
   broad genocide of indian-descent "aboriginals"
   - White Australia policy

 - Jewish ethno-political activism successfully resulting in removal
   of White Australia laws and policy, and ongoing multicultural
   policy since 1973

So White Aussies had a largely homogeneous land called Australia,
which they usurped from the previously dominant peoples.

This is well on the way to being no longer the case.

Whether this is good or bad is in the eye of the beholder -
presumably this is a much gooderer situation for the chosenites,
since they are now nothing like "the odd ones out" - what with many
Asians (particularly south east Asians) and immigrants from the
Middle East and Africa, we have genuine gang problems all over the
map, not the least of which are Lebanese gangs in Sydney and Somali
gangs in Melbourne - quite a bit of turmoil in fact, keeping the
focus of the White Euro-goys on all the gang violence, rapes,
pedestrian enrichment-by-car mowing, etc, etc.

Suggested policies:

 - deport any and every migrant who is convicted of any violent crime

 - stop immigration from those places where we are bombing brown
   children

 - oh, and stop bombing brown children in foreign lands where we
   have absolutely no right or authority (other than thuggery) to be
   there

Without this, the West (including Australia) shall continue to
disintegrate, eating itself up so to speak, making us very easy to
control since we are so focussed on negativity, rapes, murders and
the rest, whilst the bankers sail on through it all, in-debt-ening
the nation to ever more trillions of dollars.

Oh, and the money problem (massive fiat debt) is easy to solve - it
just requires a consciousness and a will of enough folks with a
voice, to so fix, even avoiding a JFK-type assination "fix" by the
bankers at issue…

Good luck,