[MINISTRY] - was [ PFKR ] [Ally with this Nazi enabler at your own peril] Cloudflare's CEO has a plan to never censor hate speech again

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Mar 28 05:01:30 PDT 2018

HA!

Cloudflare CEO Matthew Prince caught with his porno-copyright
infringing pants down :D

"Cloudflare Doesn’t Want Daily Stormer Mentioned at Their Porno
Copyright Trial"
https://dailystormer.name/cloudflare-doesnt-want-daily-stormer-mentioned-at-their-porno-copyright-trial/

but, as the porno-purrveying kitty coutrement click-crazy mammalian
reproduction studios have complained in plain pleadings as plaintiffs
against Cloudflare, Prince privately proclaimed in perfectly
protective zeal that he'd only ever block people with a court order.

Then WHAM, this one time, in the morning (literally), Prince woke up
with a bad mood up his twatter and banned, shock horror,

  NEO-NAZI White Supremacist website, The Daily Stormer

from the internet!

So the porn pushers pumped air for pompous joy and brought an action
against Clouflare.

Good times :)