Request to mailing list cryptography rejected

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 12:10:29 PDT 2018

On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 04:50:49 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > "you have the right to dictate what people in your house say"
>
> Nobody said forced utterage.

	it is included as well. And irrelevant to the point being
	discussed, but then it's been clear for a while that you have
	zero arguments.

> Though many have said if they're attempting to shit
> your bed, or have shit it, it's their right to throw them out.

	keep up with the fascist, anti free speech slogans.

> Of course as usual you fail to offer solutions for those who don't.

	of course as usual you fail to make a single coherent argument
	and when your garbage is shown to be baseless garbage you
	demand "but you have to offer solutions"!!!

	so you demand that I provide solutions for you.  My
	reply is : fuck you.

	Bottom line here : assholes like you who support censorship are
	the root of the problem. That should give you a hint as to
	where to find the solution you demand.