Request to mailing list cryptography rejected

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:44:42 PDT 2018

On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 18:31:51 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 4:53 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> It's theirs to do, and voluntary, so fork and unsub.
>
> >         'own' the list ...and... the people in it
>
> These two are independant here,

	No They Are Not.

	The totalitarian, retarded sophism is this :

	The metzger scum 'owns' the 'list', so he can ACT as if HE OWNED
	THE POSTERS, as far as posting goes.

	Even the premise is wrong, because he doesn't even 'own' the
	list, he just may own the server. And the list is more than
	just a server.

> as they are free to voluntarily
> disembark

	Not The Point At All. That was yet another sophism.

> >> Knowledge, skills, and property should be passed on,
> >> not censored, chained, and stolen.
> >
> >         tell that to the censors....if they allow you to =)
>
> Sent them bunch of links to where they could find their
> Poe and other books they were afraid to link to, they
> replied to that with...
>
> "Your message was deemed inappropriate by the moderator."
>
> Some of their subs are here, now they know, good luck.

	You just keep making my point. Your recourse against scum like
	metzger or any other censor is...what...use a FREE channel?

	So you don't have any recourse against these people if you play
	by their scum 'rules', go figure.