Request to mailing list cryptography rejected

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:53:09 PDT 2018

On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 21:12:48 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

me>>   also take into account that the owner of the list can censor

> It's theirs to do, and voluntary, so fork and unsub.

	You correctly notice they are censors, you called them
	hypocrites and you came to this list to 'complain' because
	there is no censorship on this list.

	And yet, the next thing you do is....laughably try to 'justify'
	censorship?

	Try to be a little more consistent instead. If you think they
	'own' the list and the people in it, then you should
	congratulate them every time they censor, and suck their dicks
	hard. Because by censoring you, they are exercising their g'd
	given right to destroy free speech.

	Also, I can't unsubscribe from their list, because I'm not
	subscribed. But did you unsubscribe?

	As to the the fork part, yes, if you can actually avoid an
	attack by easily 'forking' something, then in pure practical
	terms it makes sense to do so. Though of course from a moral
	point of view the attackers still are scum. Yeah, keyword here
	is 'easily'...

> >         nah, you don't understand just how godly the supreme powers
> > of 'property owners' are.
>
> Funny the supreme powers some responsible property owners reserve,
> godly even...
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=build+silencer
> https://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45
>
> Knowledge, skills, and property should be passed on,
> not censored, chained, and stolen.

	tell that to the censors....if they allow you to =)

> rr:
> > It would be nice if your digital money scam disappeared
> > from the history of computing entirely.
>
> Not happening.
> Cure that FOMO at your local cryptocurrency meetup.

meh, bitcoin is off-topic on the cpunks mailing list. Rayzer said so!