PragerU v. Google - YouTube should be held to free speech laws, not discretion

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Mar 23 15:03:40 PDT 2018

Tucker Carlson: "When a small group of billionaires shuts down
speech, the Left applauds!"

And a Charlestown "survivor" who is now CEO of some black lives jewed
"corporation" that he "founded" puts a succinct and <ahem>cogent
response - Tucker got destroyed in this interview (a rare moment
admittedly).

Damn!

 Tucker ASSAULTS YouTube Headquarters with a FULLY-SEMI AUTOMATIC
 AR-15 and UPLOADS the VIDEO
 https://dailystormer.name/tucker-assaults-youtube-headquarters-with-a-fully-semi-automatic-ar-15-and-uploads-the-video/

'tube direct:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9S5e1cJa0o