Cryptocurrency: Bad Crypto Podcast, Blockchain Central Banks

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:21:10 PDT 2018

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018, 1:12 PM juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Wu high rollin...
> > >
> https://cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/blockchain/jihan-wu-fund-blockchain-central-banks/
>

>         Not sure if grarpamp posted that link, but anyway I wonder what
>         he thinks about it.
>
>         wu is the monopolist, IP mafiosos producer of mining asics for
>         bitcoin. He's one of the persons behind the bitcoin cash fork.

BCash and its Bitcoin Unlimited ilk are doing the cryptocurrency community
a great service by researching and developing proposed on-chain scaling
solutions, which are surely more reliable, than the current crop of
off-chain solutions (eventually off-chain is probably the only viable
solution to high-volume, low-cost, cryptocurrency transactions).