Cryptocurrency: Bad Crypto Podcast, Blockchain Central Banks

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:12:12 PDT 2018

> > Wu high rollin...
> > https://cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/blockchain/jihan-wu-fund-blockchain-central-banks/

	Not sure if grarpamp posted that link, but anyway I wonder what
	he thinks about it.

	wu is the monopolist, IP mafiosos producer of mining asics for
	bitcoin. He's one of the persons behind the bitcoin cash fork.
	And assuming tbat article isn't pure fake news, he's a fucking
	retard who

	"Plans to Fund More than 20 Blockchain Central Banks"

	just in case the painfully obvious needs to be re-stated, 'we'
	don't need 'blockchain central banks' whatver the fuck they
	are.