DRAFT version of Federal "Justice" Shutdown Project

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:39:34 PDT 2018

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 19:41:41 -0400
Marina Brown <catskillmarina at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry - i thought that was you were saying.

	It is quite clear what Jim was saying. It's kinda dumb to quote
	him again, but here it goes. Of course one can look at the 1
	day old whole message which is a typical anti-immigration
	right-wing rant.

	"When I suggest that illegal re-entry is a 'victimless crime',
	that does not mean that there are not other crimes which
	illegal re-entry employs (such as people-smuggling) and
	further, crimes that it enables:  Any crime subsequently
	committed by a person who is illegally present in America.
	 Kate Steinle's case in San Francisco is an excellent example
	of this.   These crimes are ENABLED because the illegal alien
	is in America.  If he is out of America, he might still commit
	crimes, but they would be crimes that some other government
	would have to deal with.

	Also, keep in mind that the U.S. government doesn't need to
	actually convict these people of some crime, in order to expel
	them.  Put simply, if the government had actually been
	enforcing immigration law for the last 30+ years, there might
	easily be a half-million illegals in America, rather that what
	I suspect to be, 20 million.  (the figures bandied commonly
	about, 11-12 million are nonsense.)

	So, if ICE actually did its job, much of the crime associated
	with illegal aliens simply wouldn't occur. "

	* 'illegal' re-entry 'enables' crimes.
	* person who is 'illegally' present in America
	* crimes are ENABLED because the 'illegal' alien is in
	  America
	* government doesn't need to convict...people...in order to
	  expel them.

	"if the government had actually been
	enforcing immigration law for the last 30+ years, there might
	easily be a half-million illegals in America, rather that what
	I suspect to be, 20 million"

	that ^^^^^ sounds like a clear 'complaint' doesnt it. Notice
	also the unfounded assertion, typical of propaganda, about the
	numbers, inflated to 20 millions.

	And the punch line, if "ICE actually did its job" those dirty
	foreign 'criminals' wouldn't commit the 'crimes' they allegedly
	commit in AMERIKKKA.

	meh.