Flaws in AMD CPUs.

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Mar 22 04:24:24 PDT 2018

On 3/22/2018 6:10 PM, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> Are these non-capitalist systems? Genuinely commies CPUs? Not cloned
> reversed chips? About 30-40 years ago the commie block cloned Apple II
> and Intel 8086 in own chips and the computers worked.

Communism is what the party says communism is - which these days is a
good deal more capitalist than the US.

The original CPU design was purchased from the US, but a variety of chip
makers have been improving on the design in a variety of ways, so it is
not US cloned, but is US descended - rather distantly descended by now.