DRAFT version of Federal "Justice" Shutdown Project

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Mar 21 16:43:35 PDT 2018

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 06:16:00PM +0000, John Blaze wrote:
> > jim bell jdb10987
> > Mon Mar 19 22:23:23 PDT 2018
>
> >victimless crimes
> >illegal re-entry to America
> I'm on to you, federalanon.
>
> The property owners are victims to the unwanted occupation of private
> and public property.
>
> Your project furthers the infringement on property ownership, which
> should really be stewardship, since, when we go, the property often remains.
>
> >Libertarians
> I think you mean jews.
> [pic related]

Was Ayn Rand a Jew, or just a token goy?

> >GOAL FOR THE BUSINESS:
> The intention behind, and the format of, this piece is wonderful.
> The "goal" can be interpreted as:
> "Intended to stop imprisonment of non-violent criminals."
> In which case, you have a more successful meme.

Re the wall, there is still the real possibility that the Whites in
South Africa may carve off a free state to save themselves from the
coming genocide headed their way - perhaps in their circumstances
they would find some wall-sections useful when the day comes.

Unless of course us Aussies get our act together and get a little
more motivated to rescue 3 million huwaites from South Africa by
bringing them over here, which given the state of enrichment
currently being imposed (((from above))) on us, Aussies would
certainly prefer and may well support.

  Save Whites in South Africa, bring them to Australia.

There actually is something of a public conversation about this.

  Tony Abbott backs Peter Dutton's call for visas for white South
  African farmers
  https://www.google.com.au/search?q=south+african+white+genocide+emmigrate+to+australia&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=OeiyWr7JAcTN8gfxlqrQBw

  Australian Official Calls for Emergency Visas for White South
  African Farmers
  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/15/world/australia/south-africa-white-farmers-peter-dutton.html
    “We want people who want to come here, abide by our laws,
    integrate into our society, work hard, not lead a life on
    welfare,”

We can only hope our government follows through!  And when such
interest, care and indeed love for our own people is ridiculed and
disdained by the chosenties, is it any wonder there is such an
intense sociopolitical "anti-Zionist" shift ongoing...

This would actually enrich Australia, and speed up the inevitable of
South Africa being turned into Zimbabwe by the current coloured
gentlemen "running" the country, which will be a useful example (to
repeat - refer Zimbabwe) to demonstrate certain, ahh, hmm ...
'cultural differences' shall we say?

Sadly the dialectic is still obviously somewhat controlled by our
(((main stream media))):

  Peter Dutton's 'fast track' for white South African farmers is a
  throwback to a long, racist history
  http://theconversation.com/peter-duttons-fast-track-for-white-south-african-farmers-is-a-throwback-to-a-long-racist-history-93476

  Nationals MP fears food shortages in South Africa if white farmers
  migrate
  https://www.google.com.au/search?q=south+african+white+genocide+emmigrate+to+australia&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=OeiyWr7JAcTN8gfxlqrQBw

Ha! What a message actually spoken by one of our MPs (see immediate
link above) "leave Whites in South Africa to be genocided, because
the black Zulu's who migrated to South Africa after the Whites made
it prosperous and abundant, might run out of food and get hungry".
What is a rational thinking man supposed to say in response to this?
Perhaps "holy f*ck we've been Jewed over in our thinking"?

Why do the Zio-Jewish Lame Stream Media and Zio politicians put such
genocidal (to Whites) sob stories (re Blacks) in public statements,
as though it's a reasonable thing to say?

Well the reason is a few fold:

 - for a few thousand years the chosenites have been allegedly
   "homeless", at least they run this sob story over and over again

 - even their own patriarch, Moses, whilst taking them to the
   promised land, got pissed that they would smelt a golden calf
   whilst he was up getting some commandments and a covenant from
   Arch Angel Gabriel, smashed at least two sets of covenant tablets
   as a result, and the (((babylonian money worshippers))) were
   thereafter left in the 30km desert and partied for 40 years rather
   than walk to the other end of that little desert valley, then
   talked up the "homeless" story once again

 - why are they homeless?

 - well, they keep getting kicked out, thus the phrase "110, and
   never again!":
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7vkUlajBxA
   shorter and smaller version (does not have the intro):
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9fyxUgkok

   see also:
   109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250
   https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

   Edomite Expulsion from 87 Locations Over 350 Times – Esau Today
   http://esau.today/edomite-expulsion-from-87-locations-over-350-times/

   Why have Jews been expelled in so many countries? : AskHistorians
   https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/3prj9j/why_have_jews_been_expelled_in_so_many_countries/

How many opportunities can you destroy for yourself?  Well when
you're a guest, as many opportunities as are given to you, since your
bible is used to both instruct and justify despotic and destructive
actions by your own people in their disdain, domination and
enslavement of your hosts.