DRAFT version of Federal "Justice" Shutdown Project

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 14:30:32 PDT 2018

 On Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 2:11:22 PM PDT, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 19:41:20 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> When I suggest that illegal re-entry is a 'victimless crime', that
>> does not mean that there are not other crimes which illegal re-entry
>> employs (such as people-smuggling) and further, crimes that it
>> enables:  Any crime subsequently committed by a person who is
>> illegally present in America.

>    there is no such thing as being 'illegaly present in america'.

See this:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1325

I don't have to agree with a law to recognize that others believe it exists.

>    this is the A of the ABC of libertarian philosophy.

Upon elimination of government, there should be no governmental boundaries.  But that doesn't mean the elimination of PRIVATE boundaries, property lines.  Sadly, some (recent) libertarians don't realize this.

>> Put simply, if the government had actually been enforcing immigration law
>> for the last 30+ years, there might easily be a half-million illegals

>    what are you talking about? Didn't you say you are a
 >   'libertarian' and an 'anarchist'? Has Jim Bell's mail account
    been hacked?

I don't have to agree with this, in order to recognize reality.  It's quite true:   IF the United States government had, in fact, been enforcing the law that it claims exists, no large quantity of people not legally authorized to be in America would exist.

>> in America, rather that what I suspect to be, 20 million.  (the
>> figures bandied commonly  about, 11-12 million are nonsense.)
>
>> So, if ICE actually did its job,

 >   .... Jim Bell might want to create a new email account because
 >   this one can't belong to him.

I'm referring to the job ICE claims to have:  To enforce immigration law.  I did not express approval of that law, merely its existence.

>> much of the crime associated with
>> illegal aliens simply wouldn't occur.

 >   What. Crime.
Are you arguing that crime doesn't exist?Are you arguing that laws shouldn't exist?Are you arguing that people who are said to be illegally in America don't commit crimes?
What?

>    No point in dealing with the rest of your fascist, 1000% anti
 >   libertarian vomit.

Your reputation precedes you.
I'm trying to actually solve the problem.  You are just complaining.