How the NSA identified Satoshi Nakamoto

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:14:06 PDT 2018

On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:56:32 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://medium.com/cryptomuse/how-the-nsa-caught-satoshi-nakamoto-868affcef595
>
> Satoshi has taken great care to
> keep his identity secret employing the latest encryption and
> obfuscation methods in his communications.

	lolwut - how did this fucktard know what 'nakamoto' used?
	'latest encryption'? 'military grade' eh?

	grarpamp, do you copy-paste any sort of garbage that pops up in
	the  google-nsa propaganda engine?

> despite these efforts
> (according to my source at the DHS) Satoshi

	LMAO - random fucking scammer on the interweb invoking his
	'secret govt sources'. Yeah right.

> Nakamoto gave
> investigators the only tool they needed to find him ...

	as if 'stylometry' wasn't a joke, easily defeated. You'd expect
	somebody using the 'latest encryption' and clever enough to
	create bitcoin to also take care of obfuscating his writing
	style.