US 2018 Election Hijacked: Sybil Candidacies Of The Mil / Intel / Shadow Gov

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 22:05:56 PDT 2018

I read the entire article and I say this has a chilling sensation of a
Bruce Willis movie.
The 5 eyes now including france against germany etc in a return to 19oo'
lines! Why are most people eating mayonnaise?
Smile

Ilsa Bartlett
Institute for Rewiring the System
http://ilsabartlett.wordpress.com
http://www.google.com/profiles/ilsa.bartlett
www.hotlux.com/angel <http://www.hotlux.com/angel.htm>

"Don't ever get so big or important that you can not hear and listen to
every other person."
-John Coltrane