Bum who snitched off Chelsea Manning dead at 37.

g2s g2s at riseup.net
Sat Mar 17 07:16:05 PDT 2018

-------- Original message --------From: grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> Date: 3/17/18  3:45 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org Subject: Re: Bum who snitched off Chelsea Manning dead at 37.
Scumbags might expect to be counting their own
stitches sooner than later one way or another,
even if only from the stress.

XY helped show the murder of innocents and children...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kelmEZe8whI
http://www.incidentinnewbaghdad.com/

"What happened then was not an isolated incident.
Stuff like that happens on a daily basis... kill
every motherfucker on the street"

Other innocents were tortured to death...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpDc1hscfeQ

Speak freely, End war, Make love.

Regarding subject...
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/84x87d/hacker_adrian_lamo_who_turned_wikileaks_chelsea/

It's interesting to note Adrian Lamo died on the 50th anniversary of the My Lai massacre.
About the whistleblower in that incident, a recon helo pilot named Hugh Thompson Jr. He didn't just blow the whistle, he crammed it down their throats.
Ten years ago today I posted this about his actions at My Lai that caused news that may have been the turning point for mainstream American's view of the Vietnam War.
Thompson turned to Colburn and Andreotta (...his door gunners, manning M60 machine guns. ) and told them that if the Americans began shooting at the villagers or him, they should fire their M60 machine guns at the Americans:[4]

Y'all cover me! If these bastards open up on me or these people, you open up on them. Promise me!"
More, with links:
http://razedbywolves.blogspot.com/2009/11/40-years-ago-today-cleveland-plain.html