affirmative action success story

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Mar 17 06:07:38 PDT 2018

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 11:40:46PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Trigger warning, this is black humour for sure, so we really should
> not laugh at this story:
>
> https://dailystormer.name/miami-pedestrian-bridge-collapses-at-least-six-dead/
>
> At least affirmative action is working.
>
> Note to self - do NOT walk on feminist bridges, you may be shouted
> down due to the white patriarchial male privilege, especially the
> white bit - so white feminist bridges? Yep, avoid them like the
> plague...
>
> Feminists - bridging the gaps in society.

Oh, I guess there's been a bit of a backlash against that white
patriarchal ... maths. As in, seriously:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bp2FlAGVE0

The math issue is at 03:37 if you want to skip the court case against
racism - where certain stores are (this is SO racist!) locking up
"African American hair products" and requiring, shock horror, verbal
request from store clerk to open --locked-- cabinet, which has been
done due to the extraordinarily high rates of theft of these products
... by African Americans.

Dang, that really is racist man, I mean, you just can't run around in
the Huwaite patriarchy and lock things up - dese peeple need hare
products already!

Yu is operessing dem by stopping da products bin stolenā€¼