HOAX WARNING (Was Re: Swedish "police no-go zones" are a literal lawless free for all!)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Mar 10 20:00:54 PST 2018

Sweden aint the only one with no go zones of course - right across
Europe with Italy a particularly "good" example, Britain's Tommy
Robinson the latest media personality to be red pilled, in personal
fist fight after investigating shocking anti-white crimes:

 https://dailystormer.name/tommy-robinson-commits-hate-crime-and-declares-race-war-now-after-knocking-out-child-refugee/
 Tommy Robinson Commits Hate Crime and Declares RACE WAR NOW After
 Knocking Out Child Refugee

 (Direct trigger loaded 'tube for the maso's:
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BNP2y7ELus
  )

JEUrope, abso-_______-lutely wrecked. Seriously, don't watch that vid
if you're quick to anger and don't have a local no-go zone to avoid -
leave this to the professionals, including your local upstanding
constabulary who shall protect the peace for both you AND the ladies.

#ItsOKToBeWhite

Oh, and by the way, SNOPES' cred is well and truly demonstrated with
their fake "Swedish No Go Zones Are So Fake" fake news - even
Sweden's prime minister admits he's on the job doing all he can to
handle their immigrant violence problems:

  Trump defends his criticism of Sweden's immigration policies
  https://www.boston.com/news/policy/2018/03/06/trump-welcomes-swedens-prime-minister-to-white-house

  Five takeaways from President Trump's news conference with Sweden's
  prime minister
  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/06/five-takeaways-president-trumps-news-conference-swedens-prime-minister/400892002/

  Remarks by President Trump and Prime Minister Löfven of Sweden
  https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-prime-minister-lofven-sweden-joint-press-conference/

… another sock puppet bites the dust of Razer-thin ad-hominems
(although admittedly "police won't go there" was apparently an
exaggeration).

With Putin naming the (JUkrainian) Jew, those in the city might
double check their privileged rice and beans stash, cycle their
slanderous water store, and weigh their grains of importance whilst
muzzling their puns.

Good luck all, time is speeding up, your chance to make a true stand
from your heart and for your people and your Soul, is fast
approaching and may well be nearly run out of your own town,