The Bifurcationing - NRAce War - RaHoWa on the rise [WAR] [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Mar 8 15:59:07 PST 2018

On Thu, Mar 08, 2018 at 04:59:42PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 21:56:08 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>

> > The extent of state protection of pedophiles is staggering.
>
> 	haha. I guess you didn't notice it, but persecution of
> 	'pedophiles' and 'sex crimes' is a founding principle of
> 	western fascism.

> > > The extent of state protection of pedophiles is staggering.

That's a quote - I should have added email quotes.

Yes, meanings are reversed, censorship prevails, conversations we
need to have are being shoahed across the web right now, and
hypocrisy and cowardice rein.

Many are the tools of power and control.

Tis indeed a sad world in the West. On many counts. Good luck,