My sex life is personal, private, and confidential

verySuperAnonymousTroll at freedbms.net verySuperAnonymousTroll at freedbms.net
Fri Mar 2 17:35:47 PST 2018

The strange but unsurprising desires of Japanese trannies in
Brazicuador to be “stalked by their own sock puppets”, is not
dissimilar to the rape fantasies of the "liberated" "females"
striving for that raw untamed masculine - but which their own
behaviour, and the "modern" society they have created by sanction and
intention of the anti-goy Zio regime, has left little other than
low-T soy boys begging for a once in a lifetime mercy fuck so they
don't die a virgin.

Who could ever have predicted it ………