Are jump if parity flag set instructions subject to speculative execution?

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:31:14 PDT 2018

I've been framed for heinous crimes, and denied any ability to disprove
them. For reasons not entirely clear to me, the ACLU and the EFF are okay
with me being harassed, and I believe my life has been ruined by the
government for over a decade, although it would be in the last half I
considered it severe, as it began to include helicopters (which in the best
of times could be considered a misuse of government resources).

I cannot speak to the motivation of people I do not know why they would
frame someone developmentally delayed receiving special education support,
but I can say that anyone who investigated me and failed to realize that,
is themselves, severely retarded. In the era before scientific
investigation, people would have realized there is something wrong with
that picture, but people worship science now beyond all reason,
particularly if it means the advancement of their own profession. I met
with many psychologists and two psychiatrists under false pretenses, who
decided to put more weight in a diagnosis they wouldn't reveal to me, then
in what they could see before them.

Naturally four years ago, I figured anything this wide scale must involve
the deep state in some capacity, and there is nothing more deep state than
the backdoored nature of the entire architecture of the internet. I began
reading more about computers, and tried to get in with the cypherpunk
community. Unexpectantly, the cypherpunk community was aloof, and as I put
various insinuated accusations against me together, I discovered that the
cypherpunk community too was insinuated things in a casual indirect fashion.

I think there is nothing more deep state than Project Zero.

Have they asked for a list of opcodes that are speculatively executed from
Intel yet?

Will they ever investigate all the entries for Zerodium that cost $10,000?

The members of Project Zero are either idiots or shills. They are too smart
to be idiots, although there are smart idiots in the world.