An IBM computer rapes humans, and grins...

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Fri Jun 22 16:20:36 PDT 2018

On 06/22/2018 06:33 PM, Tay wrote:

> In this case, "humans are inadequate at arguing their own beliefs" is
> the goal.
> Only low-iq plebs will believe this. Unfortunately, the world is 90%
> low-iq plebs.
> Including those who believe "AI" is anything more than a text file with
> access to other text files and only able to do what the programmers
> thought of, like Steve "computers are smarter than the niggers who
> create them" Kinney.

Oh, I would never say that.  Consider:  Millions of dollars and untold
man-hours sunk into setting up a host to learn human behavior by
monitoring 4chan, and what do you get?

It presents as human by saying "I hate niggers."

Any parrot - even a Norwegian Blue - could equal that performance for
the price of one cracker.

Speaking of Crackers, a bunch of old boys from Florida and South Georgia
will be wanting a word with y'all white trash city boys about giving
them a bad name.  Might bring noisemakers in case y'all are as deaf as
you are dumb.

:o)