Jordan "Don't Make Me Tell You Twice" Peterson to Men: Hit Women Until They Listen

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jun 14 06:28:49 PDT 2018

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 02:55:00AM +0000, A.I. Tools wrote:
> >juan juan.g71 at spookmail.com
> >Mon Jun 11 19:18:00 PDT 2018
> >
> >peterson is a right-wing, christian fascist
> No, he is a marxist zionist.

I don't see how "marxist" fits Peterson (he seems to be severely
opposed to Marxism, but he has put up many 100s of hours of lectures
- too many to watch in any short time) - can you link anything he
has said or written which might hint at his Marxism?

(Besides Peterson evicting Faith Goldy from his post-Charlestown
"freeze peach" discussion panel, which was a disgraceful and cowardly
act by Peterson.)