Reality Winner: Still Jailed in Fubar System Podcast

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 13:17:33 PDT 2018

On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 15:45:14 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> On 06/09/2018 03:33 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 02:06:39 -0400
> > grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> https://theintercept.com/2018/06/06/the-persecution-of-reality-winner/
> >

> > 	'reality winner' was an agent of a fake news campaign of which the intercept was part as well. And the assholes at the intercept are so mind numblingly inept that they 'doxxed' their own agent (i.e. reality winner)- And after royaly fucking her, they cry about how evil the govt is. They conveniently seem to forget that the reason winner is in jail is...the intercept.
>
> That makes a great deal of sense, considering that the content of the
> docs in question supported Big Lie propaganda sponsored in part, and
> wholly attributed to, the "U.S. Intelligence Community."

	the intercept has been dutifully promoting the trump-putin fairy tale since day 0. Now I realize that the trump-putin piece of fake news is the current equivalent to the obomba fake news about obomba not being american, having a fake muslim alqaeda birth certificate, blabla. It's the sort of thing that caters to the most retarded partisans on either the 'left' or 'right'.

	There clearly are two factions at the intercept. The 'good' faction controlled by greenwald and the 'other' faction - the democratic-progressive-corporate owners.

	I'm waiting for greenwald to write a 'transparency report' for his own project...