VISA down, crypto probably up

kahenkilonsiika at tutanota.com kahenkilonsiika at tutanota.com
Sat Jun 2 03:31:12 PDT 2018

Nothing makes me happier than seeing these plastic-jew slaves in troubles :-)).

Wonder if this will have any effect on advancements of cashless  economies (mostly looking at you sweden). Aaand the answer is "no".

--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
 https://tutanota.com

Jun 2, 2018, 9:18 AM by guninski at guninski.com: