Barrett Brown's Pursuance Project Kickstarter

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 20:43:18 PDT 2018

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/85883596/barrett-browns-pursuance-project
https://pursuanceproject.org/
https://twitter.com/PursuanceProj
https://www.facebook.com/barrett.brown.902

"
We're pleased to announce that the Pursuance Kickstarter campaign has
launched! By backing our campaign, you're helping us build an
end-to-end encrypted, open source software platform giving rise to a
vast and formidable ecosystem of opposition to institutionalized
injustice, and which itself is comprised of activists, journalists,
nonprofits - anyone who supports open, free, and just societies.

We also have prizes! Some of them were hand-crafted by founder Barrett
Brown during his four-year prison stint! What could they be? Shanks?
No! Something else!
"