Fwd: New Book: The Open Revolution - rewriting the rules of the information age

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:58:16 PDT 2018

Hi, lovely people!  Hope you all are having a great time and feeling
gorgeous, yay!  :D

Really respect Rufus and his work a lot.  I swear you will probably love
his book and references!  :D

And, well, if you eventually hate all of them, it's pretty OK, no
problem...  The best thing about him is knowing he is completely open to
_constructive_ feedbacks and _productive_ discussions about the Open
Culture!  :D

He is cute and patient, millions of times more polite than me, and zillions
of times more intelligent too.  One of the good guys, trust me!  :)

Wish you all kisses, hugs, books, smiles, music, and love!  <3

Ceci, still alive and kicking...  and being kicked, ouch!  :P
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison