The Difference

A.I. Tools deeplearning at goat.si
Wed Jun 13 21:08:00 PDT 2018

UNITED STATES:
Dominos Pizza is Fixing America's Broken Roads
>pavingforpizza.com

Potholes, cracks, and bumps in the road can cause irreversible damage to
your pizza during the drive home from Domino’s. We can’t stand by and
let your cheese slide to one side, your toppings get un-topped, or your
boxes get flipped. So we’re helping to pave in towns across the country
to save your good pizza from these bad roads.""

CANADA:
Toronto Park Stairs built by senior citizen "Adolph" for $550
>globalnews.ca/news/3614167/tom-riley-park-stairs-removed-toronto/

Adolph Astl said he contacted the city to ask for a set of stairs to Tom
Riley Park in west-end Toronto in order to safely access the community
garden but was shocked to hear of the astronomical price tag of between
$65,000 and $150,000. Astl, a former mechanic, then took action and
built it himself for a total cost of $550, taking him just 14 hours to
do so, which he says were sorely needed as seniors living at a nearby
apartment building kept stumbling down the embankment. The controversial
set of wooden stairs was removed by the city and will be replaced by a
new structure. The Toronto senior was contacted by Mayor John Tory
Thursday night and was advised that the new staircase will go up at a
cost of only $10,000.""