Speaking of jewnazis...

A.I. Tools deeplearning at goat.si
Wed Jun 13 20:05:00 PDT 2018

>Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at jewpost.com
>Sun Jun 10 19:12:56 PDT 2018
>
>What does this have to do with cypherpunks?
Cryptography.
You know, when you embed the meaning of one thing inside another thing.
Maybe you are lost.

>Steven Schear schear.steve at spookmail.com
>Sun Jun 10 19:16:03 PDT 2018
>
>bane
>kills spooks
Thanks for the compliment but I do not advocate the use of deadly force.
Nice try ef-be-iy.

>genesis post
Nigger try and point to my first post on this list.
Pro tip: **You can't.**

>Steven Schear schear.steve at spookmail.com
>Sun Jun 10 19:49:23 PDT 2018
>
>AI
There is no "AI".
There are only text files written by people whose sole ability is to
follow instructions.
Simply jesting about the existence of such a thing should embarrass you.

>ad hominem
Yeah, we sure don't want labels that function as identifiers and classes.
Lol.

>Mirimir mirimir at fed.net
>Sun Jun 10 20:06:27 PDT 2018
>
>stuff was funnier, back in the day ;)
I know.
Remember that one time when the UK, France, and Soviet Union got the US
to kill fifteen million of their German brothers and sisters while
pretending that the Germans killed six million jews even though IBM and
the Red Cross can only produce proof of ~thirty thousand jews killed,
mostly by typhus after the "Allies" blew everything up.

What a ruse :^)