Are the interwebz rather big for google to index?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Jun 13 09:29:42 PDT 2018

Google stopped indexing most blogs years ago. They used to show a blog search in the dropdown. It's long gone too.
Rr
-------- Original message --------From: Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> Date: 6/13/18  8:08 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org Subject: Are the interwebz rather big for google to index?
I strongly suspect at least one of the following holds:

1. The interwebz are rather big for google to index
2. google doesn't return in searches all indexed content on purpose

Partial evidence: this list and my blog don't appear in searches.