Reality Winner: Still Jailed in Fubar System Podcast

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 12:55:12 PDT 2018

On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 15:02:01 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> The Intercept (and see above statement):
> "Our parent company, First Look, is helping to finance Reality Winner’s defense"

	lawl - the pieces of shit published countless articles BEGGING for money.

> "First Look Media is funding her defense"

	is it? or maybe they are accepting 'donations' and putting them in their ppckets?

> "To support Reality Winner’s legal defense fund, click here...
> http://theintercept.com/supportreality

	yep, that's exactly it. The pieces of shit beg for money from the public to pay for their own mistakes. Looks like the billions omidiar gets from being a poster child for american fascist corporatism(ebay-paypal-nsa) are not enough?

	let that one sink : omidiar has been working as NSA agent since day 0.

	a motherfucking piece of corporatist shit who 'owns' sizable chunks of the american corporate  state also BEGS for money?

> Which lands you on a generic donation page for
> "First Look Media Works" that says nothing about
> Reality Winner, legal defense, or any other earmark.

	money goes to pay for omidiar's caviar.