Razer gets a call from the fedz about a ZuckerBook 'post you made in April'

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 15:38:17 PDT 2018

On Fri, 01 Jun 2018 15:05:22 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> -------- Original message --------From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> Date: 6/1/18  1:41 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org Subject: Re: Razer gets a call from the fedz about a ZuckerBook 'post you
>   made in April'
> On Thu, 31 May 2018 11:51:46 -0700
> Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>

> > I just got a voicemail from one special agent Delligan
>
> 	and how did the turd get your phone number?
>
> Facebook DOES NOT have my phone number. Someone did a search on my name and info while doing the pre-call threat assessment. Note i was called at the end of May about an event at the end of April, so they probably ran my NCIC or whatever, sae no indication whatsoever that I'd be doing that,  and called me last... or something like that.

	yeah no doubt they have some 'state of the art' stamdard bureaucratic procedure.

> But I KNOW they backgrounded me before they called because that's how they work. They know the answers before they ask questions, and if you lie... gotcha!

	the 'interesting' thing is (sort of, I guess), that you would get a call at all for something as trivial as a facebook comment, even if the comment was, perhaps, slightly non trivial. Then again, that's exactly what one would expect from a surveillance police state so...