Razer gets a call from the fedz about a ZuckerBook 'post you made in April'

Abhayraj Naik abhayraj at aya.yale.edu
Sat Jun 2 10:40:45 PDT 2018

GENTS AND TRANSGENDERS,
we, from the east, announce a new spectacle, intertwining time and life and
code and general fun for all age groups.
Phone calls get a bonus, from the feds ^265, mmm yeah i lobe that special
agent gravelly tone.
now, everyone still in, we propose building something fun and frolic-like
for all. please share generously and ethically.