Razer gets a call from the fedz about a ZuckerBook 'post you made in April'

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 06:01:40 PDT 2018

Why you post on fb ? And yes senate and Congress = fedz

The whole construct of the fbi and cia is a fuck all

The executive branch pulled a rabbit out of its hat and poof fake justice
is flying all over like that spring worms in a can trick

Humor was made just 15 minutes after the space shuttle with the teacher
blew up before leaving the atmosphere