New article by me: Oxford Union censorship

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Fri Jun 1 03:33:27 PDT 2018

New article by me published today (well, yesterday) in Buffalo NY's
altweekly The Public, titled Irony: Oxford Union won't release video of
whistleblowing panel. Basically the Oxford Union censored the footage of
the panel, which featured among others GetGee programmer Heather Marsh,
at the demand of "former" CIA operative David Shedd. My article embeds
and links to the audio/transcript of the censored content.

http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/05312018/irony-oxford-union-wont-release-video-whistleblowing-panel

https://twitter.com/DouglasLucas/status/1002466359710711808

Many of y'all probably way too cool for Twitter but if anyone wants to
help make #OxfordUnion and #DavidShedd a thing, it would nifty.