Monopolies are made by government and they can easily be broken by them too

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Sun Jul 22 09:26:28 PDT 2018

On 07/21/2018 12:20 PM, juan wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 20:10:26 -0700
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> On 07/20/2018 07:46 PM, juan wrote:
>>
>> <SNIP>
>>
>>> 	Well at least one can laugh at the retarded 'progressives' who think that government protects them from monopolies. Then again, those retarded 'progressives' are pretty blind to governmnt failures for some reason...
>>
>> Fundamentally, governments protect people from other governments ;)
>
> 	oh yes, in the sense that being enslaved by washington protects you from being enslaved by jefferson and the other slave owners.

I was thinking more like being enslaved by Washington kept them from
being enslaved by London. Or France. Or Spain. Even Canada ;)

Or in NYC, how each of the Gambino, Lucchese, Genovese, Bonanno and
Colombo families protected people from being enslaved by all the rest.
Plus the Irish gangs etc. But you're still a slave, which sucks.