Monopolies are made by government and they can easily be broken by them too

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 19:46:30 PDT 2018

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 18:30:37 -0700
Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:

> The way I think this could work is legislatures should establish a
> "friction-free" market penetration percentage (the point at which the
> difficulty of a participant great lessens due to network effects). When a
> participant exceeds this threshold their market competitors can sue in
> federal court to have the market leader stripped of their IP used in that
> market.

	That sounds a bit too complicated.

	Like you said, the obvious solution is for the government to not create the monopolies in the first place. So all the 'intelectual property' scams like copyright, patents, so called NDAs and the rest have to go. Then again, the only reason government exists is to enforce that sort of criminal garbage so...

	Well at least one can laugh at the retarded 'progressives' who think that government protects them from monopolies. Then again, those retarded 'progressives' are pretty blind to governmnt failures for some reason...