Monopolies are made by government and they can easily be broken by them too

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 18:30:37 PDT 2018

The way I think this could work is legislatures should establish a
"friction-free" market penetration percentage (the point at which the
difficulty of a participant great lessens due to network effects). When a
participant exceeds this threshold their market competitors can sue in
federal court to have the market leader stripped of their IP used in that
market.