the intercept - US military propaganda outlet

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 12:49:58 PDT 2018

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 11:53:10 -0700
Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:

> "For example, the spear-phishing emails that John Podesta, Clinton’s
> campaign chair, and others received included links to the URL shortening
> service Bitly. The Bitly account that created these links was registered
> using the email address “dirbinsaabol at mail.com.>
> Who would register an account with a URL shortening service when none are
> required?

	yeah the 'explanations' from 'computer security engineer' lee are one bad joke after the other - a couple more :

	"many websites that accept bitcoin as a type of payment use companies such as BitPay or Coinbase"

	right, and if you are the kgb, you don't go through monero, you don't even use a btc mixer and you use your coinbase account which you previously opened with your russian passport.

	"Guccifer 2.0 sent an email to WikiLeaks that included an encrypted attachment named “wk dnc link1.txt.gpg.” But the body of the email was plaintext"

	right, kgb doesn't know how to use pgp either. Let alone using one time pads...

	I didnt bother reading the whole screech but pretty much every sentence in it is a retarded lie.

	all in all, great job mr greenwald! "the intercept" crew does everything its US military owners tell it to do. From not publishing any of the snowden docs, to constantly publishing the most retarded war propaganda from the 'progressive' wing of the US nazi empire. Including smearing wikileaks

	"WikiLeaks Encouraged Misinformation About Source"

	yeah right.