Geek captcha

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:42:45 PDT 2018

On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 15:41:18 -0700
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 07/16/2018 01:48 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 09:06:19 -0700
> > Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm not sure but think the completion option should have been, "if none
> >> click SHIP".
> >
> > 	funnily enough that mock captcha (it's a joke Georgi...) may be more solvable than the garbage that  googlepentagon actually 'serves'. Their current captchas are just a bunch of small, blurry, noisy collections of random pixels.
>
> Yeah, I've noticed that they've become far blurrier over the past year
> or so. I wonder what's up with that. Maybe harder training sets for AIs?

	well that's the same technical explanation that first came to my mind.

	Anyway, to the state the obvious, those captchas are not used to block bots or 'turing test' people. I also wonder if the websites using the captcha 'service' are choosing a high difficulty setting for their own retarded reasons.