Re: [LIBERTY] [MINISTRY] SCOTUS: Bundy's exonerated, Judge slams “outrageous” abuses and “flagrant misconduct” of FBI and "Justice" Department

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Jul 11 15:42:59 PDT 2018

-------- Original message --------From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> Date: 7/11/18  1:00 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org Subject: Re: [LIBERTY] [MINISTRY] SCOTUS: Bundy's exonerated, Judge slams
  “outrageous” abuses and “flagrant misconduct” of FBI and "Justice" Department
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 15:13:00 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Now here's some winning. Enjoy,
>

> Trump Pardons

	please.

Bundy's arsonist bozo buttbuddies liberated by the Capo Bozo. They set a grassland on fire. Land they had leased, then overstayed the lease, because the BLM wouldn't, because its continued use as grazing land would damage it, so it was time to let it go fallow for a bit. Did I mention all these scumbags are "welfare ranchers"? That none of them actually ranch for a living, but keep a few head for special subsidies? If I recall correctly the BIG BUNDY runs a truck repair biz for his daily cash.
Rr