Cryptocurrency: Rise of Bitcoin Cash BCH

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 06:49:04 PDT 2018

In 2013, a paper I contributed to offered a solution to the ever growing
blockchain delema: a finite epoch. The solution is similar the one Chaum
used on Digicash. It would fix, temporally,  the blockchain to include only
transactions for the past 2 years, for example, thus creating a blockchain
of tractable and predictable size for affordable full nodes.

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-activists-suggest-hard-fork-to-bitcoin-to-keep-it-anonymous-and-regulation-free/

More recently, I've co-written a paper proposing a distributed service
solution that could solve thin wallet privacy and security issues without
needing to trust individual full nodes under the control of others.