[Cryptography] Cryptokitties: When you've still got money to burn after investing in all those ICOs

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Jul 26 12:13:24 PDT 2018

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 11:19:15AM -0700, Mirimir wrote:
> On 07/25/2018 10:54 AM, jim bell wrote:
> >

> >     On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 10:04:16 AM PDT, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >  On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 06:23:54 -0400
> >

> >>     Anyway, speaking of kitties :
> >
> >  >   "Kitty History"
> >     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
> >
> >  >   Especially recommended for Cecilia ;)
> >
> > Truly and madly hilarious!!!   It REALLY makes me wish I had been stoned when I first watched this.  Fortunately, my state, Washington, made marijuana legal a few years ago.  Sadly, I hate having burnt smoke in my lungs so much that I typically smoke a joint every 2-3 years, just to remember what it's like.  My last attempt was during the solar eclipse in 2017, sadly.     (I keep telling myself I should try edibles...)
> >
> >                      Jim Bell
>
> Seriously, get a vaporizer. There's no smoke. Just nice THC mist.
>
> Edibles are also cool, but the come-on is much slower, and effects can
> last a lot longer.

Yeah, gotta be careful with the edibles :)  Terrific high though.
Anyway, I never thought I'd develop a hacking cough in the morning from
smoking pot, but I have.  Need to get a volcano or something (had one
when living with a friend for a long while, loved that thing).

--
GPG fingerprint: 17FD 615A D20D AFE8 B3E4  C9D2 E324 20BE D47A 78C7