Signal on the Desktop, Plays FBI Subpoena

Chris Olesch g13005 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:43:54 PDT 2018

Can anyone post a link or resource to Moxie Marlinspike or Havlar Flake's
crypto lectures?

--
Thanks,
--

*"Donating Refurbished PC's to Charities and Minority Owned Businesses"*
|| http://www.ngotechnology.org/
|| http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisoleschjr
|| 99cent monthly Web Space
<http://www.1and1.com/?kwk=232370668>
*|| <https://yourkarma.com/invite/cgfgwn>*500mb free mobile wifi bandwidth
with a Karma Wifi Hotspot <https://yourkarma.com/invite/cgfgwn>
**100% of all affiliate proceeds help offset my refurbishing costs*

*Masonic Affiliations:*
|| http://www.scottishritechicago.org
|| http://www.supremecouncil.org/
|| http://www.ilmason.org/