[Cryptography] Cryptokitties: When you've still got money to burn after investing in all those ICOs

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 10:54:37 PDT 2018

    On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 10:04:16 AM PDT, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 06:23:54 -0400

>    Anyway, speaking of kitties :

 >   "Kitty History"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

 >   Especially recommended for Cecilia ;)

Truly and madly hilarious!!!   It REALLY makes me wish I had been stoned when I first watched this.  Fortunately, my state, Washington, made marijuana legal a few years ago.  Sadly, I hate having burnt smoke in my lungs so much that I typically smoke a joint every 2-3 years, just to remember what it's like.  My last attempt was during the solar eclipse in 2017, sadly.     (I keep telling myself I should try edibles...)

                     Jim Bell